Construction on Falls Road near the intersection of Falls and Northern Parkway is causing some clients significant delays in reaching my office.
Depending upon where you are coming from, please consider alternative routes that can save you alot of time:
1. Take the Greenspring Avenue exit, EXIT 22.
2. Keep left to take the Greenspring Avenue South ramp.
3. Turn left onto Greenspring Ave. Go 1.4 miles.
4. Turn left onto Smith Ave. Go 1.9 miles
5. Turn right onto Greely Rd.
- Greely Rd is just after Shrine Sacred Heart Middle School and Catholic Church on the right
6. Turn left onto Sulgrave Ave.
7. Take the 1st left onto Newbury St.
8. 5710 NEWBURY ST is on the left.
To get to Kelly Avenue in order to cross I-83 and enter Mt. Washington Village, you want to go south on Falls Road so you can turn RIGHT on Kelly Avenue.
1. Exit I-83 South at Exit 10A-B
2. Turn RIGHT on Northern Parkway
3. IMMEDIATELY turn right on W. Rodgers Ave (almost a hairpin turn)
4. Veer right onto Wildwood Lane
5. Turn right onto South Road (be careful — narrow and steep)
6. Turn left on Lochlea Road (watch out for school children)
7. Turn right on Kelly Avenue
8. Go almost straight at light on Sulgrave Avenue down restaurant row.
9. Turn left on Newbury Street
10. 5710 Newbury Street on left at corner of Newbury & Smith