PREPARE/ENRICH Couples Relationship Assessment
The PREPARE/ENRICH system for couples assessment counseling is over 30 years old and has been participated in by 3.0 million couples. It is reliable and valid – with test norming data from over 500,000 couples. (More research information is available from their main http://www.prepare-enrich.com website under the “Research” tab.)
Persons in need of PREPARE/ENRICH may be:
- Thinking about engagement, engaged, or newly married
- Having conflicts that should have been avoided
- Unclear on their partner’s attitudes on important life-effecting issues
- Not sure how to safely broach sensitive discussions
What is PREPARE/ENRICH?
PREPARE/ENRICH is an assessment system in which you and your partner take a web-based questionnaire, then meet with a facilitator to work through the results report and the couples workbook of skills and exercises.
The major goals of the program are:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
The relationship areas are assessed by the Inventory include scales for communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, and spiritual beliefs; personality factors and match; couple and family styles; and relationship dynamics.
I am offering the following package of services for either:
- $600 upfront, or
- $35 upfront, and $140 per session (40-45 min.) pay-as-you-go
|Item||Prepaid — $600||Paid at Time of Service|
|Online assessment questionnaire — about 40 minutes long, completed individually by each partner.||Included||$35 upfront|
|Two (2) copies of the Couples Report of the online assessment findings.||Included||Provided at first paid session.|
|Two (2) copies of the Couples Workbook — skills and exercises for home and in-session practice.||Included||Provided at first paid session.|
|Five (5) couples facilitation sessions.||5 Included. Additional sessions $100 each.||$140 each at time of session (40-45 min.).|
The number of appointments required is usually around five sessions and changes depending upon the report and issues of the couple involved. We will cover as many topics as possible in the five package sessions and discuss if there are priorities to focus on. Additional sessions can be purchased for $100 each after purchasing the upfront package or $140 pay-as-you-go.